Bought by 72 people! HOT SELLER!
How To Use
* Wear a portable cervical tractor in a right way, the two Velcro up and down are designed to suit different people of different neck circumferences
* Please tighten the deflation nut before you inflate ball up
* Use inflatable ball to pump up until patients feel much better and the inflation intensity is appropriate
* Fixed traction treatments should be at least 2-3 times every day and each time at least 30 minutes
* Loosen deflation nut after using it and then deflate slowly
* Tighten bolts well before inflation, and especially remember to compress the rubber gasket and place it on deflation hole and please don't put the cart upside.
* After inflation, move the control valve of the long tube upwards to slow down the deflation speed.
* Push back the control valve when deflating and loosen the inflation ball nut.
* If you will not use it for a long period, please don't fully deflate the gas inside, and place it in a shade for a better maintenance of the latex bag.
* Usually, cervical spondylos is patients accepted traction treatment usually should have a rest or move around after working half an hour. Besides, the pillow should be appropriate.